Join a global team of creators,
thinkers, and achievers
to impact the industry through
the power of connection.
A powerhouse producer who has become the trusted partner for a top client, Kate has done so with patience, grace, persistence, and tenacity—and by sticking to her convictions on “the right way to produce an event.” Kate brings more than 15 years of experience developing and producing live global programs and strategies to support brand development, thought leadership, revenue generation and business growth objectives for top companies and nonprofits. Considered a role model by everyone who works with her, she’s amazing at everything she does—including renovating the beach house she purchased last fall.
Since joining the Opus team in 2015, Nicole has had a hand in designing countless memorable brand moments for a variety of Fortune 500 clients. A multi-disciplinarian with a deft eye, an active awareness of current trends, and a strategic mind, Nicole boasts an ability to work independently while also thriving in collaborative team settings. In addition to digital design, Nicole enjoys bringing her hand lettering and illustration skills to bear. When she’s not heads-down in design work, Nicole is often seen around the office catching up with friends and letting her dog Lady stretch her legs.
More employee spotlights
Join a workplace where teamwork lives.
More benefits of working here:
RTO and Time Off
You have a life outside of work. We put trust in our teammates to take the time they need for relaxation and recovery.
- Responsible Time Off (RTO) provides exempt employees more flexibility than a one-size-fits-all PTO policy—no more accruing hours, no more stressing about rollover. Take time off when it’s right for you and the team
- Nonexempt employees enjoy a generous PTO structure that increases with tenure
- We also observe 11 paid holidays each year
Healthcare and Insurance
Your health and well-being are paramount. We offer plans and peace-of-mind insurance benefits.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance (with a choice of health plans)
- Optional healthcare reimbursement accounts such as HSAs and FSAs
- Short-term, long-term, and disability insurance Company-provided life insurance
- Enhanced employee assistance program, free of charge to employees and all their household members and dependents
Take time to care for yourself and your family.
- Six weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Available to new mothers and fathers, as well as adoptive, foster, and surrogate parents
We create a path for you to grow and develop professionally.
- Structured opportunities for advancement
- Free technical skills development classes
- Mentorship with event professionals who have decades of experience
Plan for your future – we’ll help. 401(k) plan available to all employees. We’ll match 50% of the first 4% of your contribution.
Generous yearly profit sharing for all employees. When the agency makes money, you make money.
We’re always adding and improving benefits. Here’s what else we offer:
- Company-sponsored grants support our employees’ charitable endeavors
- Peer recognition program
- Flexible work schedule
- Commuter transit assistance
- Snacks and beverages to keep you fueled
- Regular hosted happy hours
- Well-behaved pups welcome—most of our offices are dog-friendly
Check out what our team has created.
This month we’re saying farewell to two long-time Opus teammates who are embarking on their next adventure: retirement!